Lecturer Wanted in Thiagarajar Polytechnic College at Salem

• English

Eligible Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil

Job Location: Salem

Posted Date: 07/05/2013

Last Date to Apply: ASAP

Scale of pay: As per 6th pay commission

Applying Mode: Offline(by post)

Website:    www.tpt.edu.in

Send your Resume attached with Cover letter, Passport size Photo to the following postal address. (Note: Please Write Application for the post of_____________ in _____________ Department on the Envelop Cover)

Postal Address:  The Principal.
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College
Salem-636005.

Share this with your Friends

May 9, 2013 |

8 thoughts on “Lecturer Wanted in Thiagarajar Polytechnic College at Salem

1. vinothini.R says:

I am Vinothini.R, Pursuing my BE/ECE in MRK Institute of Tecnology. you want lecturer ece kandly inform me this is my Email ID:vnothiniece56@gmail.com thank you.

2. Sangeeth.R says:

I am sangeetha.R, Doing my BE/CSE in vivekanadha college of technology for women,if you want lecturer in cse/it kindly inform me. This is my Email
    ID: sangirav@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

3. S.Malarvizhi says:

Malarvizhi.S
    JUL 22 , 2013 @ 8:27 pm
    I am Malarvizhi, Completed my B.TECH/Civil in Gandhigram Rural University in Dindigul & B.Sc Maths in Madurai Kamarajar University College,if you want lecturer in civil/it kindly inform me. This is my Email
    ID: smalar4@rediffmail.com.
    Thank you.

4. Priyanka.R says:

im pursuing my final year b.tech/IT in adhiyamaan college of engineering,hosur. if your institute need IT lecturer please kindly inform me. thanking you.

5. m.chanthini says:

I have completed my B.tech in AVS engineering colleg,salem if you need any IT lecturer please contact me through my ID

6. m.chanthini says:

I have completed my B.tech in AVS engineering colleg,salem if you need any IT lecturer for your concern please contact me through my ID and i assure i will be supportive in all aspects of our organisation growth

7. s.sumaiya banu says:

I have finished my B.tech in AVS engineering college and i like to work in your institute if you looking any IT lecturer please kindly inform me

8. m.chanthini says: